CSER’s biennial conference is the leading regular gathering for scholars and policymakers working to understand and mitigate the greatest risks facing humanity. This year's conference will focus on three themes:
Future Risks, and how we can study them;
Real Catastrophes, and what we can learn from them; and
Global Solutions, and how we can achieve them.
The conference will feature presentations by:
- Tina Park (Partnership on AI)
- Joachim Isacsson (Development, Concepts and Doctrine Centre)
- Robin Gorna (Global Fund to fight AIDS, TB and Malaria)
- Bryan Walsh (Vox)
- Jenty Kirsch-Wood (UNDRR)
- Oliver Letwin (KCL Project for Peaceful Competition)
Plus a programme of lectures, panels, workshops, and lightning talks, including in-depth presentation of the methods and findings from CSER's multi-year interdisciplinary project A Science of Global Risk.
This year's conference will take a hybrid format with on-line participation open to anyone, including access to all panels, lectures, and lightning talks.
For more information, please visit the Conference website: www.cccr2022.com