"Predictable AI: Evaluation, Anticipation and Control" is a singular event that will consist of invited talks, panels, short highlights and time for networking. In the morning, we will focus on “Predictable AI Systems”: covering cognitive and robust evaluation, assessors, co-operative conditions, uncertainty estimation, etc. In the afternoon, we will put the emphasis on “Predictable AI Futures” around scaling laws, control, liability and future risks.
Confirmed speakers (in-person):
- Irina Rish (Mila, Quebec AI Institute, Montreal)
- Lucy Cheke (U. Cambridge)
- Emilia Gómez (JRC, European Commission)
- Ida Momennejad (Microsoft Research, NYC)
- Joel Leibo (Deepmind, London)
- Seán O'hEigeartaigh (U. Cambridge)