Join CSER researcher, Clarissa Rios Rojas, for the Plenary session How Can Science Reboot Multilateralism and Global Secuity?
The plenary session is part of The World Science Forum 2022.
- Catherine Cesarsky, Chair, Council of the Square Kilometer Array Observatory
- Motoko Kotani, Science & Technology Co-Advisor, Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Clarissa Rios Rojas, Research Associate, University of Cambridge (UK)
- Naledi Pandor, Minister of International Relations and Cooperation, Department of International Relations and Cooperation’s (DIRCO), South Africa
- Heide Hackmann, Director, Future Africa, University of Pretoria
Please note, this is an invitation only event