CSER research affiliates, Asaf Tzachor and Catherine Richards wrote an article "A billion people in Africa are at a climate risk blind spot" for The Conversation about their new paper "How to reduce Africa’s undue exposure to climate risks".
More media coverage:
- As Africa opens a climate summit, poor weather forecasting keeps the continent underprepared AP News
- Climate monitoring upgrades urgently needed in Africa Sci Dev Tech
- Africa faces ‘climate risk blind spot’ amid lack of weather radar Al Jazeera
- First ever Africa climate summit aims to address ‘climate blind spot’ Yahoo News
- Africa hosts first climate summit as experts warn continent underprepared The Northern Echo
How to reduce Africa’s undue exposure to climate risks